Remember Dear Abby? I loved reading that column as a kid.
I just love reading and answering the questions you send me!
Answering your questions is fun. It keeps me connected with you and it feels great to know that I can perhaps help you in some way.
That is why I created… drumroll please…
… the new ASK ELISE section of CookingwithElise.com.
- Do you need advice on meal planning?
- Do you have a picky eater?
- Would you like to recreate a recipe your parents once made?
- Did your spouse have a certain recipe he/she grew up enjoying? Would you to recreate it for him/her?
- Are you having trouble improving a certain recipe?
- Are you having trouble getting yourself or your family interested in cooking?
- Do you have tips for others?
- Perhaps you have a recipe you’d like to share and a short story that goes with it.
Allow me to help!
I look forward to reading more of your questions. The ASK ELISE section will be updated every Friday. I will answer as many questions as I can by email and some will be chosen to be featured in ASK ELISE on CookingwithElise.com each Friday.
Who knows, I may even answer in a video. Wouldn’t that be fun!
Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include “ASK ELISE” in the subject line.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!