- 1/2 pound bacon, chopped
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can navy beans
- 1 (15 ounce can) black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans
- ½ cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoon molasses, maple syrup, brown sugar or honey
- 1 tablespoon yellow or Dijon mustard
We celebrate our eldest son’s birthday in July and we love celebrating with a big ole cookout! These beans are among Nate’s favorite side dishes and so on the table they go every year!
In a skillet cook the bacon until nice and crispy then set aside. In same pan, cook onion, green pepper and garlic until almost tender. Mix all ingredients in a 9 x 13-inch pan and bake in a 350-degree oven for one hour.
How easy was that?