- Watermelon slices (rind removed)
- Reduced-fat feta cheese
- Sea salt
- Juice of one lime
- A few kalamata olives, halved
- A few basil leaves, simply torn
I simply cut the watermelon into slices and removed the rind. I placed the slices on a platter and drizzled them with just a touch of olive oil.
On the grill they went for just a few minutes over high heat. I turned them once they had grill marks and returned them to the platter.
I ground some organic sea salt and squeezed a little fresh lime juice on top. A little sprinkling of feta cheese and a few kalamata olives made the most interestingly refreshing salad!
Grilled watermelon — so good and easy!
- BJ’s Membership Club carries quality seedless watermelons at an affordable price. BJ’s sells large and smaller “individual” sized watermelons, which are a great snack and the actual watermelon can be turned into a serving piece with a fresh fruit salad.
- Here’s the best part though, not only will you enjoy eating this refreshing summertime favorite, but you’ll feel good knowing that for every watermelon purchased at the club, a portion of the sales is donated to support the research of breast cancer and the care of those diagnosed with the disease. Now, that’s some powerful pink!
Enjoy this grilled watermelon salad with our family’s favorite fajita recipe!
From our hearts to yours,
Elise and family