- Berry Sauce
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1/2 pint of strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- Pure maple syrup, optional
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- A touch of pure vanilla extractPancake Batter
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon good vanilla extract
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
This morning I decided to try something fun for breakfast. Who doesn’t love peanut butter and jelly, right? This recipe was super easy and delicious!
1. Begin by making your berry sauce: In a saucepan combine berries, cinnamon, orange juice and agave nectar. Bring to a boil over medium high heat and then simmer for about 10 minutes. Allow sauce to cool and thicken a bit.
2.Now make your whipped cream by beating together cream, sugar and vanilla.
3. Place peanut butter, butter and honey in a microwavable glass bowl. Cook for a minute or two until everything melts together.
4. In another mixing bowl, whisk togetehr flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Add eggs and vanilla to the peanut butter mixture. Stir to combine.
6. Add dry ingredients to the wet and stir just until combined.
7. Spray your griddle pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour pancake batter onto griddle (whatever size you choose0 and cook on both sides until gold brown and cooked through.
7. Pour berry syrup over each pancake, top with whipped cream.
May also choose to add a little maple syrup as well! I did…then I ate it!