- 30 large shrimp with tails intact
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 7 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 Spanish onion, cut in large slices
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
I love serving this shrimp at parties or as a special surprise to my guys who adore shrimp. The fresh verde or green sauce adds such a wonderful flavor to this shrimp.
Begin by sauteing the shrimp and garlic in one tablespoon of olive oil and butter. Remove the shrimp, allow to the shrimp to cool.
Place the remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender and pour over shrimp.
Garnish with fresh cilantro or fresh parsley.