- 1 (32 ounce) container Chobani Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 packets of Truvia or Stevia (a few drops of liquid Stevia can be used instead)
- 1 quart strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups red grapes, sliced
- 1 cup of Nature's Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Plus Granola) or your favorite recipe or brand
In place of the sweet and heavier desserts made during the holidays, I made this dessert for friends on New Years Eve. Easy to prepare and to feel good about, the flavors were light and lovely. Who doesn’t love a glass dish filled with pretty layers of fresh berries and creamy yogurt? We do… and did!
The grapes added extra sweetness and texture!
Whip up heavy whipping cream and Truvia in a mixing bowl for about three to four minutes or until you achieve a whipped cream consistency.
In a separate bowl combine yogurt, vanilla, agave and cinnamon. Fold in one half of your whipping cream.
Begin layering your glasses by placing two tablespoons of granola on the bottom of the glass. Place a little yogurt mixture next, then a few of the assorted berries followed by a dollop of whipped cream. Continue thsi pattern until you reach the top. End with a dollop of whipped cream, a couple of berries and a sprinkling of granola!
Variation: We love substituting neufatchel cheese for the yogurt as well!