- 4 bone in chicken breast
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon tandoori spice blend or curry powder
- Juice of one orange or lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
Yesterday my hubby worked from home. Although he was in his office most of the day on conference calls, working on assessments, and catching up on all of the emails he had I enjoyed hid presence.
We even had the chance to enjoy lunch together and then a few minutes of cuddle/quiet time before he headed back into his office. Our lunch consisted of a cup of soup and these delicious Reuben sandwiches!
For dinner I decided to roast some chicken breast with the bone in.To make this roasted chicken extra special I made a marmalade glaze for the chicken. If chicken breast could talk, they would have said, “Ohhh yeahhh!” Sorry, yes I went there, but I had to!
It was easy and delicious!
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place a piece of foil on the bottom of your roasting pan. Spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Remove the skin of each chicken breast. Wash and dry your chicken. Place each breast in your roasting pan. Sprinkle with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
4. In a small bowl, combine 3/4 cup of your favorite orange marmalade, juice of one orange or lemon, 1 teaspoon tandoori spice blend or curry powder dried thyme, and a 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger.
5. Pour about 3/4 of your marmalade spice mixture over the chicken breasts. Cover the pan with a lid or with a large piece of foil.
6. Bake covered for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes or until your chcienk is about 150 degrees F. Let it rest until it reaches 160 degrees F. Will only take 5 mintues or so.