- 2 packages gluten free chocoalte chunk cookie dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 large cage-free eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- Zest of one orange, optional but so good
I love the traditional chocolate chip recipe I use in recipes like my Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookies and my Colossal Chocolate Chippers, but when I saw this gluten-free chocolate chunk cookie dough, I just had to try it. I also knew exactly what to do with it.
BAKING TIP: Always preheat your oven before baking unless otherwise stated.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Butter the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with non-stick butter spray.
3. Beat together your softened cream cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla and almond extracts and orange zest.
Chocolate and orange -yum!
4. For ease the immaculate Baking Co cookie divides the cookie dough into 12 pieces per package. Press each piece down a bit and layer 12 circles on the bottom of the baking pan. Pour your filling over and spread. Place the other 12 pieces (other package) on top.
Doesn’t that look yummy? It tastes even better!
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minute. Wait for it! The aroma is sinful. Cool and cut into squares or rectangle pieces.
I like to cut them into rectangles – more to enjoy!
From our heart to yours!